Here you will find publications that have been composed in the framework of projects that we have participated or by the members of networks we belong in and we have contributed in one way or another.
To see any publication click on its image and you will either redirect to a pdf document or a page where the publication is.
All of the publications are free of charge. Some files are quite big in size so it might take a while to load.
For the Greek version of the following publications click the button on your right.
Influence, involve and train – Manual for practitioners, providers and policy-makers
This implOED manual aims to help policy makers and practitioners, in the field of adult education and beyond, to improve the practice of outreach, empowerment and diversity. The aims are to achieve increased social justice, emancipation, integration and inclusion. As such, both the education sector and society will benefit from the long-term positive impact of implementing the approaches detailed in the implOED manual.
Find the case studies interactive tool here: https://www.oed-network.eu/?page_id=489
More project related publications can be found here: https://www.oed-network.eu/?page_id=93
Way Forward – supporting Refugees’ Careers
MAV Guide for Trainers
How to motivate adults interested in volunteering to work for and with migrants? How do you motivate migrants and refugees to attend a training program for a longer period of time?
The MAV Guide for Trainers introduces the methodology and approach of MAV. For the development of the guideline experts were interviewed in all project countries. They all have been working for a long time in the areas of volunteering and integration of immigrants. In addition, successful examples of good practice from the areas of volunteering and integration were collected in all partner countries. These successful examples can be transferred to other countries and are presented in the appendix of the MAV Guide.
Compehensive Report of Identification of Needs
In the framework of SCOUT project, the partners carried out a research concerning the identification of needs of the target group. In this report you will find refences to social policies, actions and projects to facilitate the integration of refugees and migrants in the host societies and results from the focus groups/individual interviews carried out by the partners.
“Report on Life Skills approach in Europe” & “The life skills approach in Europe” are two products of the project “Life Skills for Europe“.
The first document consists of the complete analysis that the project consortium did on the life skills issue. The second one, is a summary of the report.
For a more quick reading, click on the image to read the project’s leaflet
Mapping the Needs of InnoVal Target Groups: The Individuals Perspective, is a study carried out by Dafni Kek, investigating the specific needs of disadvantaged groups such as migrants, refugees, early school leavers and long-term unemployed. The identification of the learners’ needs is in line with the direct, context-related experience that Dafni Kek, working in a rural area of Greece has built for more than 20 years in the field of non-formal Continuing Vocational Education and Training, cooperating with a large number of learners.
Along with the above publication you will find:
- The InnoVal Online Consultation Analysis, carried out by EUCEN, pointed out the most important barriers and enablers on the use of alternative assessment methods by reaching out to practitioners and organisations active in the field of validation of NFIL.
- InnoVal Needs Assessment is a report carried out by EIESP, complementing the previous two reports and setting the outline of the state of the art regarding the implementation of alternative assessment methods for validation of NFIL across Europe.
Suite of Key Competences
Created in the framework of “ARiS – Pathways to an encore career” project
Publications by the OED network
In the link you will find more resources in several languages
In the link you will find the following publications (by order of appearance in the website):
- Ethnomethodological agenda for the study of the phenomenon of working at home
- Professiography of domestic work and curriculum framework for professional development
- Analysis of the professional competences arising at home with polyvalent application outside of it
- Pedagogical didactic guide for the MUPYME Training Plan implementation
- MUPYME Training Site – Online Training Platform
- Women and employment: From domestic economy management to SMEs management
Building Bridges from schools to employment – Book and Practitioners Handbook
Studies & Articles